Thank you for visiting Larasstory.
… I’m Lara Lain. Born in 1985, I hail from Pembroke – a small, beautiful town in West Wales, UK.
8 Fast Facts:
* I hold a Masters Degree in English Literature. I specialised in Shakespeare during my four years of study in Cardiff University.
* I (hustled hard!) and worked for six years in London for the biggest publishing brands in the world.
* The Sun, The News of the World, The Times, The Daily Express, Horse & Hound, Nuts magazine, Loaded magazine, Decanter magazine and (of course) LOOK magazine are just a few of the brands I was lucky enough to learn my craft with.
* I was the Marketing Executive at LOOK magazine, Britain’s Best Selling Fashion Weekly, for four years. I won ‘Marketing Executive of the Year’ during this amazing time in my career.
* After London, age 28, I solo travelled and worked in Asia, Australia, Brazil and New Zealand during 2014 – 2016.
* I came back to Sydney in February 2016 and have worked in Digital Marketing since. I see myself as a ‘digital fiend’.
* I love dogs, the Sydney beach life and running.
* I share travel and lifestyle content on Larasstory and aim to sprinkle inspiration and positive energy with my posts.
Ask me anything: Larasstory@gmail.com
Thank You for visiting my blog.